Do you know that grapefruit has astringent and exfoliating characteristics that are fabulous for clearing up oily skin and acne outbreaks?
Grapefruits are rich in antioxidants and promote the production of collagen, both of which fight off the signs of aging.
Astro Ulagam would like to help you save a little cash by introducing you to a natural homemade face scrub that can help with oily and acne prone skin.
Coconut oil – 2 tbsp
Sugar – ½ cup
Grape fruit juice - 5 tsp
1) Heat coconut oil until melted.
2) Mix sugar into the melted coconut oil.
3) Add grapefruit juice and combine.
4) Store in a glass container.
5) Rub the scrub on your face and rinse! To prevent any irritation, use this natural homemade face scrub at night before bed and be sure to wait a while before exposing your skin to bright, direct sunlight.
Picture credit: beautycorner.com